Principles Relating to Processing of Personal Data
We obtain personal data in accordance with other legislation regulating personal data protection, particularly Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on Personal Data Processing, as amended, Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”).
We keep a database of personal data and we are the controller of these data.
We collect and process personal data:
- based on the act under which the provision of our services is subject to the processing of your personal data. This specifically involves processing necessary for - performing concluded contracts, meeting our legal obligations, protecting our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, meeting a task performed in the public interest.
- based on your consent, you can refuse consent to processing or withdraw it at any time.
We collect personal data serving to clearly and unmistakeably identify you (identity data), personal data allowing us to contact you (contact data), and other information connected with our relationships:
- personal identity data means your name, surname, title, permanent address, nationality, age, gender;
- personal contact data means the contact address, phone number, e-mail address and other similar information you provide;
The specific scope of your collected personal data is always specified in specifically given consent or information about personal data processing.
We process personal data in the event of lawful processing for the period laid down by legislation, in the event of consensual processing for the period stated in the consent. Once the period of legitimate processing ends, we shall stop processing your personal data and destroy it.
The NGP does not perform automated individual decision-making or profiling.
- Directly from you during registration for receiving information or services;
- From other institutions provided that you give your consent;
- From public registers, lists and records.
For the purposes of performing the activities of the NGP arising from Act No. 148/1949 Coll. and its statute and for the purpose of informing the public about these activities (i.e. above all for sending out a newsletter, invitations to exhibition previews, offered programmes, projects and exhibitions).
Personal data are under our constant physical, electronic and procedural control as we have control, technical and security mechanisms ensuring the protection of processed data against unauthorised access or transmission, against their loss or destruction, as well as against other possible abuse;
All persons who come into contract with your personal data as part of the fulfilment of their work or contractually assumed obligations, are bound to the legal or contractual obligation of confidentiality which persists after the termination of their work or contractual relationship with us.
Our Processors who partly or fully process personal data for us based on the relevant personal data processing agreement.
In the event of consensual processing, it is only up to you to freely decide whether you shall give your consent to the scope proposed by us, restrict or not give it. We shall be bound to the given consent and shall fully respect it. You can withdraw, change or adjust the scope of your given consent. If you do not give consent, withdraw it respectively, we shall be obliged to end the processing of your personal data in the reasonable period that corresponds to technical and administrative possibilities. You can give your consent again to the processing of personal data.
You can request us for the transmission of personal data which we process, based on your consent or concluded agreement, to a different controller at the above address.
If you find or believe that your rights or the obligations laid down by legislation have been breached, you can demand rectification at the NGP. You can also contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with your suggestions.
You need to notify us of any change that occurs to your personal data to ensure their appropriate and proper processing. If we find in our own activity that your personal data are false or incomplete, you shall be asked to correct them; not correcting your data may have an impact on the services we provide you.
You can enforce any objections to the processing of your personal data, withdraw or change the scope of your consent at any time in any of the following ways:
- by e-mail to: GDPR@ngprague.cz or
- by written notification send to: National Gallery Prague, Staroměstské nám. 12, 110 15 Prague 1.
ID No.: 04734807
Registered office: Březenecká 4808, 430 04 Chomutov
Data protection officer’s responsible person:
+420 775 992 451