Grand Prix architektů – 2015 National Architecture Award
Trade Fair Palace
Dukelských hrdinů 47
Metro C – Vltavská
Tram 6, 17 – Veletržní palác
Tram 1, 2, 6, 8, 12, 17, 25, 26 – Strossmayerovo náměstí
Place: Trade Fair Palace
The exhibition is organized by the National Gallery together with the Society of Czech Architects
2015 marks the 22nd year of the competition
Grand Prix architektů – 2015 National Architecture Award is a competition and exhibition of architectural projects finished in 2014. It is organized by the Society of Czech Architects and the Czech Chamber of Architects on the occasion of the UIA's World Architecture Day. The competition is open to Czech and international architects, designers and artists on the condition that the work was realized in the Czech Republic.
Trade Fair Palace, 5th floor.
Free entrance fee for the youth and students up to 26 years and participants of competition.
- 1918–1938: First Czechoslovak Republic
- 1930–present: Czech modern art
- European Art from Antiquity to Baroque | until 30/6 2019
- Medieval Art in Bohemia and Central Europe 1200–1550
- Old Masters | from 13/9 2019
- 1796–1917: ART OF THE LONGEST CENTURY | from 13/11 2019
- The Collection of Prints and Drawings