Grand Prix architektů – 2015 National Architecture Award
Place: Trade Fair Palace
The exhibition is organized by the National Gallery together with the Society of Czech Architects
2015 marks the 22nd year of the competition
Grand Prix architektů – 2015 National Architecture Award is a competition and exhibition of architectural projects finished in 2014. It is organized by the Society of Czech Architects and the Czech Chamber of Architects on the occasion of the UIA's World Architecture Day. The competition is open to Czech and international architects, designers and artists on the condition that the work was realized in the Czech Republic.
Trade Fair Palace, 5th floor.
Free entrance fee for the youth and students up to 26 years and participants of competition.
Trade Fair Palace
Dukelských hrdinů 47
Metro C – Vltavská
Tram 6, 17 – Veletržní palác
Tram 1, 2, 6, 8, 12, 17, 25, 26 – Strossmayerovo náměstí
- Medieval Art in Bohemia and Central Europe 1200–1550
- European Art from Antiquity to Baroque
- Art from the Rudolfine Era to the Baroque in Bohemia
- 1850–1900: Czech modern art
- 1918–1938: The First Czechoslovak Republic | from October 24, 2018
- 1930–present: Czech modern art
- The Collection of Prints and Drawings