National Gallery Prague is now open every Wednesday until 8 pm
The National Gallery Prague is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm, except for Wednesday when the gallery closes later, at 8 pm. We are meeting the wishes of our fans who would like to visit NGP on workdays but until now could not due to their working hours.
Apart from this long-term change, note the special opening times of the Waldstein Riding School. For the duration of the exhibition František Kupka 1871–1957, this venue will be also open on Mondays from 10 am to 6 pm., Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm.
- 1918–1938: The First Czechoslovak Republic
- 1930–present: Czech modern art
- European Art from Antiquity to Baroque | until 28/4 2019
- Medieval Art in Bohemia and Central Europe 1200–1550
- Old Masters | from 13/9 2019
- 1796–1917: ART OF THE LONGEST CENTURY | from 13/11 2019
- The Collection of Prints and Drawings