GRAND OPENING 2019
Let us cordially invite you to the opening of a new exhibition season of the National Gallery Prague in the Trade Fair Palace on Thursday, February 28 at 7 pm.
Let us cordially invite you to the opening of a new exhibition season of the National Gallery Prague in the Trade Fair Palace!
We are opening the following exhibitions:
▬ 20.00 PERFORMANCE: KATHARINA GROSSE, STEFAN SCHNEIDER: ASCOLTAMI TI PREGO / Great Hall
In the frame of Katharina Grosse's exhibition WUNDERBILD, the artist herself and the musician Stefan Schneider (Kreidler, to rococo rot) present a performance based upon material from their collaborative LP „Tiergarten“ named after the park in central Berlin. Playing together, the artists move between analogue synthesizers and spoken word, “interacting, communicating, contemplating, complementing each other through their instruments and intuitions”.
Great Hall, 40 min
▬ MUSIC PROGRAM / Small Hall
19.30 Tom Holič
21.30 Vložte kočku
Free entry to the permanent exhibitions including 1918–1938: First Czechoslovak Republic exhibition opened last year.
- 1918–1938: First Czechoslovak Republic
- 1930–present: Czech modern art
- European Art from Antiquity to Baroque | until 30/6 2019
- Medieval Art in Bohemia and Central Europe 1200–1550
- Old Masters | from 13/9 2019
- 1796–1917: ART OF THE LONGEST CENTURY | from 13/11 2019
- The Collection of Prints and Drawings